- December 9th, 2011
- Comments Off on SPG Catering – Our Provisions, Your Platter
Having people over is always remembered as fun. Everyone laughing after a couple drinks having a great time. You remember gatherings for that one time you planned a board game...
- November 22nd, 2011
- Comments Off on Southport Grocery’s Great Gift Baskets
It’s that time of year citizens. It’s gift giving time. We’re warming up our stainless steal table, clear wrap, and of course the baskets. We have been putting together perfect...
- November 16th, 2011
- Comments Off on Brine With The Best
Brining is catching on like crazy recently. It’s an easy and simple way to make a stellar turkey that wow your guests into submission – but what exactly is happening?...
- November 14th, 2011
- Comments Off on Belly – Cool Rewards Made Easy
Have you ever wanted a rewards program that worked everywhere you went? How about a rewards program where the rewards are worthwhile, fun, and interesting? Yeah, us too. Announcing Belly...
- November 11th, 2011
- Comments Off on Holiday ’11 Happenings
Here is a quick list of what is happening here at SPG in the coming months: Events – Shop Lakeview 11/1-12/31 – Holiday Stroll [flyer PDF]– Friday 12/1 Holiday Hours...
- October 31st, 2011
- Comments Off on You Don’t Want to Cook Thanksgiving Dinner!
Getting dinner ready so everything is ready-to-eat at the same time can be daunting, if you are not up to the challenge leave the work to us. Just give...
- August 15th, 2011
- Comments Off on Lincoln Square outposts..
Southport Grocery & Cafe opened its doors with a few things in mind. Mostly, to create modern, simple and fun food experiences to those that live in and visit our...
- July 21st, 2011
- Comments Off on Chef Derrick at Green City Market
Local food sources, when given proper respect, can be the lifeblood of a community. In fact, the earliest days of “city planning” was merely a collection of people that gathered...
- June 9th, 2011
- Comments Off on Southport Garden on the terrace..
A few years ago we decided to have-a-go at growing some of our favorite seedlings behind-the-scenes. We’ve enjoyed a few small harvested treats, and we hope this year is no...
- May 11th, 2011
- Comments Off on Blog thanks – Allthingscupcake
We’ve sent newsletters about the newsletters, mentioned a blogs that mention us, but we’ve never taken the time to really feature a blog. So here is part one of our...