- March 13th, 2015
- Comments Off on Our Featured Brewery – Arcade Brewery
At Southport Grocery, we’ve moved to a scaled down beer list, focusing on a single, small, local brewery to cast a spotlight on their greatness and continued effort to their...
- April 24th, 2014
- Comments Off on Our Featured Artist – Jenny Stocker
History has bestowed upon us a great many techniques of crafting impressionable art. Watercolor, oils, mixed media, sculpture, and so on – the list is as long as it is...
- February 21st, 2014
- Comments Off on SPG Featured Artists – Robert Bain
Everyone’s a doodler, in lecture halls, or sitting in on conference calls, or watching a bit of tube – when the mind wonders it seems the hand is free to...
- December 2nd, 2013
- Comments Off on Deck the Hall – A Real Piece Of Work
The skinny: Deck the Hall is an ongoing, always-added-to art show, but once an article is gone, it’s gone – so don’t hesitate! Just spot a piece you love, buy...
- March 21st, 2013
- Comments Off on Our Featured Artist – Taylor Freeman
Just recently we’ve changed again, a small change to some, but to us – those who work around the tables and live out most of our day inside SPG, having...
- September 17th, 2012
- Comments Off on Our Featured Artist – Riggs Barr
At the intersection of welding, steel, and artist stands a local artisan – where function, wall art, accents, seating, combine to from Riggo. We’re happy to welcome Riggs to our...
- April 26th, 2012
- Comments Off on SPG Featured Artist – Alise Barrett
You may have noticed some changes in the way of art at SPG, maybe even making your way to our first Drink Up Art event. One of our great staff,...
- November 18th, 2010
- Comments Off on Milwaukee – through the eyes of a ‘first timer’
Or ‘Drinking through a city and the sadness of a lactose free person in the dairy capital’. Thats right readers; your tried and true narrator is lactose-intolerant and went to Wisconsin. But don’t...