- July 3rd, 2013
- Comments Off on Recipes from our Chalkboard – Fat Toad Farm Goat Milk Caramel
Apple Cinnamon Caramel Bundt Cake 2 1/2 cups all-pupose flour 2 teaspoons baking powder 1/2 teaspoon baking soda 3/4 teaspoon Salt 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves 2...
- June 27th, 2013
- Comments Off on Recipes from Our Chalkboard – Our Preserved Lemons
We noticed a gaping hole in our posting on this blog recently – our recipes posted right up on our wall, well technically it’s a recipe idea on our chalkboards,...
- August 10th, 2012
- Comments Off on Recipes From Our Chalkboard – Cranberry-Red Grape Sauce Recipes
Featured on our board right now is our super-tasty Cranberry-Red Grape Sauce, perfect for ham sandwiches, a side on a cheese plate, or any number of dishes. Below are a...
- June 25th, 2012
- Comments Off on Summer 2012 Chalkboard
On a fairly large wall and on a colossal chalkboard, we feature new and fun things as well as some of our long-time favorites. Here, online, is this summer’s chalkboard. Sure, we...
- April 4th, 2012
- Comments Off on Recipes from our Chalkboard: Lucero Peach Balsamic Vinegar
One of our older recipe sheet, but still just as awesome – just like the Peach Balsamic Vinegar it self. peach pork chops 2 parts Lucero Peach Balsamic Vinegar 1...
- March 29th, 2012
- Comments Off on Recipes from our Chalkboard – Sausages and Kraut
featuring our Kraut and Beer Shallot Mustard Serves 4-5 1 pint Southport Grocery kraut 2 tablespoons butter 4 slices bacon, chopped 1 yellow onion, peeled & sliced 2 sprigs fresh...
- February 13th, 2012
- Comments Off on From our Chalkboard – Rancho Gordo Bean Recipes
Another round of recipes featuring some of our favorite things off our shelves, this time they come from Rancho Gordo Beans. These are meant as a resource for ideas, not...
- February 1st, 2012
- Comments Off on From Our Chalkboard – Al Dente Pasta Recipes
We’ve gone through and pulled out some of the recipes that have been posted to our chalkboard and coordinating recipe sheets. Need an idea on how to use a product?...
- March 23rd, 2011
- 2 Comments
Some of you out there have been with us long enough to remember our tater tots. Here is the recipe for them and for the amazing caramelized onion dip. Caramelized...
- March 8th, 2011
- Comments Off on Savory French Toast & Grown-up poptart recipes
One of our fans on facebook, Amelia, was looking for her favorite items now that she’s moved away. So we couldn’t help but abridge. Want a recipe? Let us know,...