At Southport Grocery, we take very serious care of each & every product sent out of our door. We ask that you double check all addresses as we can only guarantee delivery to the provided shipping address. If the order cannot be delivered to the given address, it will be returned to us. If said package arrives back to us in good condition, we can send it back with reapplied shipping charges. Otherwise, a new order must be placed.
In-stock items ordered before noon CST Monday – Thursday are usually shipped the next business day. During the warmer months, orders placed Thursday or Friday will most likely be shipped Monday to prevent perishable items sitting in a warehouse all weekend. Delays may occur due to weather, availability or other circumstances. Here are some examples that will help you know when to expect your delivery:
|Monday 11AM CST||Tuesday|
|Tuesday 1PM CST||Thursday|
|Thursday 3PM CST||Monday|
We guarantee delivery only to the address you provide. Shipments that you re-direct & shipments to incorrect or incomplete addresses cannot be guaranteed to deliver on time. We do not deliver to Alaska, Hawaii, military bases or PO boxes.
Southport Grocery & its carriers will not ship or deliver on the following days:
New Year’s Eve
New Year’s Day
Shipping charges are calculated based on the total weight & size of your order and service level via UPS (next day, 2 day, etc)
The noted sales tax will be added to orders shipped inside Illinois and may vary dependent on address.
If for any reason you do not love your selection & wish to send it back, you may return it at your expense for an exchange, replacement or gift card. We accept returns within 30 days of receipt of the package of non-perishable items only.
1. Email us at email@example.com and let us know your order number & what you would like to return.
2. Please wrap each product in sturdy packaging to prevent damage in transit.
3. Return the package (at your expense) to the address below via your preferred delivery method. Please keep your receipt should you need to track your package. Please remember to insure your package since we cannot be responsible for lost or damaged merchandise.
4. Exchanges will be processed upon receipt of your package. Please allow for longer processing time during holiday periods.
5. Shipping & handling charges are not eligible for exchange, replacement or as value on a gift card.
Return shipping address:
Southport Grocery & Cafe
3552 N Southport
Chicago, IL 60657
Orders may be cancelled with advance notice. Please call us at 773-665-0100. If you wish to cancel a recently placed order, we will do everything possible to honor your request; however, if the order has begun its journey through the shipping process, it cannot be canceled or revised.