- November 27th, 2017
- Comments Off on Get set up for a better breakfast
Most of us have the basic ingredients for breakfast in the house – eggs, bread, maybe some meat & random veggies, but it’s having a few great pantry items that...
- August 15th, 2017
- Comments Off on Secret Supper in Review: August 2017
Isn’t Summer just the best? Gloriously long and sunny days spent enjoying cocktails on the patio. Well, it turned out we had none of that since it rained like crazy...
- April 24th, 2017
- Comments Off on Sofi Awards: The Oscars of the Specialty Food Industry
The Sofi Awards really are like our Oscars: awards for truly outstanding specialty foods. The best of the best are selected by a panel of culinary experts in a blind taste...
- March 1st, 2017
- Comments Off on Secret Supper in Review: February 2017
course by course: The first course was Italian mac n cheese. Making pasta from scratch for 50 people = a whole lot of flour & eggs! Mussels in a...
- June 14th, 2016
- Comments Off on Roasted Rhubarb Preserves – Locking in that Spring Flavor
Rhubarb lovers rejoice – we’re excited to announce our newest preserve: Roasted Rhubarb! Our new Preservationist, Tracey, has been working hard to perfect this little jar of magic. We think...