- June 16th, 2021
- Comments Off on The Height of Grilling Season!
Come on by and check out our grocery shelves … they are stocked with grilling-friendly condiments – house made ramp mustard, backyard relish, bread & butter pickles, local BBQ sauce,...
- November 30th, 2020
- Comments Off on gift boxes – delivered or shipped !
We are filled to the brim with house made and other local artisan food stuffs for the holidays …. stop on by for some COVID safe shopping or checkout our...
- September 30th, 2019
- Comments Off on riches from a bountiful summer!
Our menu and our grocery shelves are full of great things from the summer harvest … preserved right here in our second floor kitchen, using local produce. Our Good Food...
- February 27th, 2018
- Comments Off on tastes of warmer weather
Yes, we are all craving spring! … longer days and warmer weather. And for us, local fruits and veges. But, we need to ‘hold our horses’ … the first spring...
- November 27th, 2017
- Comments Off on Get set up for a better breakfast
Most of us have the basic ingredients for breakfast in the house – eggs, bread, maybe some meat & random veggies, but it’s having a few great pantry items that...
- September 16th, 2017
- Comments Off on A house favorite: Pickled Cherry Bombs
Haven’t had a cherry bomb pepper before? Do yourself a favor and buy a jar today! These little guys have so much flavor. The canning process mellows out their flavor...
- August 10th, 2017
- Comments Off on New Preserve: Montmorency Cherry Sauce
If you love cherries, then you’ll be very happy to hear we have a new tart cherry sauce on the shelves, with whole cherries from Klug’s farm in Michigan, preserved...
- January 27th, 2017
- Comments Off on Eat Out of Season & a Contest!
“Eat Out of Season” has kicked off with our first menu special and a contest to get things going! We have been saving the best of local fruit & veg...
- December 18th, 2016
- Comments Off on Entertaining made Easy with Southport Grocery
Whether you’re a party planning pro, or someone who dreads this time of year because of all the party nibbles you need to figure out, we can help! We’ve got...
- December 18th, 2016
- Comments Off on Holiday Gift Guide 2016
We’ve put together a list of our favorite grocery items for gifting this Holiday Season. There’s a good range of sweets, chocolate, drinks and of course our house made preserves....