- December 15th, 2016
- Comments Off on Smokey Chili Jam – adding some heat this Holiday season
We made Smokey Chili Jam for the first time last year and it was so popular that our limited edition first run sold out within weeks. This year, we’ve made...
- December 9th, 2016
- Comments Off on Our Christmas Cookies
It’s finally Christmas cookie season! Our bakery has smelled even more delicious than usual this week, with wafts of buttery cookies and chocolate floating in the air. So we decided...
- November 22nd, 2016
- Comments Off on Staff Picks for Winter 2016
Our staff are all food lovers and they have daily interaction with the products on our shelves. We asked everyone what they’re enjoying most right now, to give you a...
- November 9th, 2016
- Comments Off on New Preserves
We had an appearance at the Low Line Market’s community stand this Summer, and a long term customer came up and told us that she wished we made pie filling....
- October 18th, 2016
- Comments Off on Home baker’s heaven at Southport Grocery
It’s that time of year, when you break out your baking tins and want to make all the things on your perfectly curated Pinterest boards! Need a few baking staples...
- August 9th, 2016
- Comments Off on Introducing our newest Preserve: Blueberry Chia
We love a good super food. So combining two super foods was a no brainer. Tracey, our preservationist, really wanted to come up with a new preserve which would incorporate...
- June 16th, 2016
- Comments Off on Father’s Day Gift Guide 2016
Father’s Day is right around the corner – this Sunday, June 19th, to be precise! Here are some ideas for a tasty day celebrating Dad: Great for Grilling: Smoke Daddy...
- June 14th, 2016
- Comments Off on Roasted Rhubarb Preserves – Locking in that Spring Flavor
Rhubarb lovers rejoice – we’re excited to announce our newest preserve: Roasted Rhubarb! Our new Preservationist, Tracey, has been working hard to perfect this little jar of magic. We think...
- June 7th, 2016
- Comments Off on Meet Tracey – Our New Preservationist
We’re thrilled to introduce our new preservationist Tracey. She started here last month, and comes to us with almost 10 years of kitchen experience, most of which has been at...
- April 20th, 2016
- Comments Off on The Southport Ding Dong – foil wrapped nostalgia!
Ding Dong! (pretend that was a bell ringing!) This deliciously moist chocolate cake has a creamy marshmallow filling and is dipped in chocolate, resulting in a rich and yummy dessert...