- June 16th, 2021
- Comments Off on The Height of Grilling Season!
Come on by and check out our grocery shelves … they are stocked with grilling-friendly condiments – house made ramp mustard, backyard relish, bread & butter pickles, local BBQ sauce,...
- November 30th, 2020
- Comments Off on gift boxes – delivered or shipped !
We are filled to the brim with house made and other local artisan food stuffs for the holidays …. stop on by for some COVID safe shopping or checkout our...
- November 29th, 2019
- Comments Off on gift basket season!
our Good Food Award winning preserves, pickles, mustards, cocktail starters and more! …. local artisinal food stuffs! …. local delivery! …. shipping anywhere in the 48! we can check off...
- September 30th, 2019
- Comments Off on riches from a bountiful summer!
Our menu and our grocery shelves are full of great things from the summer harvest … preserved right here in our second floor kitchen, using local produce. Our Good Food...
- February 27th, 2018
- Comments Off on tastes of warmer weather
Yes, we are all craving spring! … longer days and warmer weather. And for us, local fruits and veges. But, we need to ‘hold our horses’ … the first spring...
- November 27th, 2017
- Comments Off on Get set up for a better breakfast
Most of us have the basic ingredients for breakfast in the house – eggs, bread, maybe some meat & random veggies, but it’s having a few great pantry items that...
- September 25th, 2017
- Comments Off on Treat yourself to Copper Cow Coffee
Love specialty coffee but can’t be bothered with all the expensive specialty equipment? Then Copper Cow Coffee is for you! This awesome Vietnamese Portable Pour Over Kit includes everything you...
- September 22nd, 2017
- Comments Off on Our cheese selection right now…
Ludwig Farmstead Creamery: Based in Fithian, IL, making them the most local of our cheeses. They specialize in European style, raw milk, aged cheeses which will provide a nice texture...
- September 16th, 2017
- Comments Off on A house favorite: Pickled Cherry Bombs
Haven’t had a cherry bomb pepper before? Do yourself a favor and buy a jar today! These little guys have so much flavor. The canning process mellows out their flavor...
- September 5th, 2017
- Comments Off on Yes you can add “Stardust” to your food, thanks to Rancho Gordo
The jar label says “everybody can use a little stardust” and we completely agree! Their main suggestion is to cut up fruit & dip it for an addictive snack or...