- December 15th, 2016
- Comments Off on Smokey Chili Jam – adding some heat this Holiday season
We made Smokey Chili Jam for the first time last year and it was so popular that our limited edition first run sold out within weeks. This year, we’ve made...
- December 9th, 2016
- Comments Off on Our Christmas Cookies
It’s finally Christmas cookie season! Our bakery has smelled even more delicious than usual this week, with wafts of buttery cookies and chocolate floating in the air. So we decided...
- November 22nd, 2016
- Comments Off on Staff Picks for Winter 2016
Our staff are all food lovers and they have daily interaction with the products on our shelves. We asked everyone what they’re enjoying most right now, to give you a...
- November 11th, 2016
- Comments Off on Jacobsen Salt Sampler – Salt Lovers Rejoice!
This time of year is always so busy with dinner parties and events that it’s good to have a few go-to hostess gifts in mind. Anyone who is interested in...
- November 9th, 2016
- Comments Off on New Preserves
We had an appearance at the Low Line Market’s community stand this Summer, and a long term customer came up and told us that she wished we made pie filling....
- October 18th, 2016
- Comments Off on Home baker’s heaven at Southport Grocery
It’s that time of year, when you break out your baking tins and want to make all the things on your perfectly curated Pinterest boards! Need a few baking staples...
- October 3rd, 2016
- Comments Off on Jacobsen Salt Co. Seasonings – Kick your flavor up a notch
We’ve been big fans of Jacobsen Salt’s products for years, so we’re happy to add some new items to our offering. Their hand harvested sea salt forms the basis for...
- September 30th, 2016
- Comments Off on Halloween Candy Galore
There’s a cool breeze in the air and leaves are starting to crunch under our feet. Fall is upon us and Halloween will be here before we know it! Costume...
- August 23rd, 2016
- Comments Off on More Cheese Please!
We’ve expressed our feelings about cheese before – we can’t get enough of it. That’s why we’re always adding new cheeses to the cooler. Check out the latest additions: Beehive...
- August 9th, 2016
- Comments Off on Introducing our newest Preserve: Blueberry Chia
We love a good super food. So combining two super foods was a no brainer. Tracey, our preservationist, really wanted to come up with a new preserve which would incorporate...