- August 3rd, 2016
- Comments Off on Rancho Gordo Shelf Update
Rancho Gordo, based in Napa, California, grow heirloom variety beans that are indigenous to the Americas. These tasty legumes are also grown in limited quantities to ensure quality and most...
- July 28th, 2016
- Comments Off on Summer is for Sipping Cocktails
Is there anything better than sipping a delicious, cold cocktail after a long summer’s day? We have a huge range of cocktail mixes and drink starters to give you the...
- July 13th, 2016
- Comments Off on Little Red Dot’s Bak Kwa – Yes that’s a real thing!
We didn’t know what it was either! Turns out Bak Kwa (pronounced: buck k’wah) is a salty and sweet dried meat, similar to jerky but prepared slightly differently. It’s a...
- July 3rd, 2016
- Comments Off on Herby Pop – the Perfect Snack
When the founder of Herby Pop, Mellini Monique, first reached out to us, we were so taken with the cute name and amazing flavor range that we just had to...
- June 30th, 2016
- Comments Off on Sencha Naturals – get your Green Tea Latte on!
Matcha has experienced an explosive popularity surge these last few years and it’s not surprising given all the health benefits and amazing flavor. Matcha is simply stone ground green tea,...
- June 16th, 2016
- Comments Off on Father’s Day Gift Guide 2016
Father’s Day is right around the corner – this Sunday, June 19th, to be precise! Here are some ideas for a tasty day celebrating Dad: Great for Grilling: Smoke Daddy...
- June 14th, 2016
- Comments Off on Roasted Rhubarb Preserves – Locking in that Spring Flavor
Rhubarb lovers rejoice – we’re excited to announce our newest preserve: Roasted Rhubarb! Our new Preservationist, Tracey, has been working hard to perfect this little jar of magic. We think...
- June 13th, 2016
- Comments Off on Big Picture Farm = Where Happy Goats Create Magic
Handmade in Vermont, these goat milk caramels are really something special. Their small scale, sustainable farm raises healthy, happy, free range goats who produce the highest quality milk that is...
- June 7th, 2016
- Comments Off on Meet Tracey – Our New Preservationist
We’re thrilled to introduce our new preservationist Tracey. She started here last month, and comes to us with almost 10 years of kitchen experience, most of which has been at...
- May 20th, 2016
- Comments Off on Katherine Anne Marshmallows – gourmet pillows of goodness
We love a good flavored marshmallow, so where better to source them than Katherine Anne Confections, based right here in Chicago. They have plenty of amazing flavors but here are...