- May 16th, 2016
- Comments Off on Sfoglini – Brooklyn based small batch pasta
Brooklyn based Sfoglini have been creating small batch, artisan pasta since 2012. Since then, they’ve been perfecting their art and getting more and more creative with what ingredients they use....
- May 13th, 2016
- Comments Off on Urban Accents – Grilled Fruit with a twist
We’ve always loved Urban Accents – they’re based in Chicago and do a great job of creating exciting spice blends that tantalize the tastebuds and make everything we cook taste...
- May 10th, 2016
- Comments Off on Dark Matter – coffee and art wrapped up in one package
We’re excited to add a new coffee range to our shelves. Introducing Dark Matter’s A Love Supreme, Brain Tentactles and Giant Steps! Their unique names and packaging are certainly eye...
- May 5th, 2016
- Comments Off on Miss Marjorie’s – Plantain chips with a serious crunch
We’re currently the only stockists of Miss Marjorie’s Steel Drum Plantains in Chicago, so come by and try them out! They’re a new favorite amongst the staff here at Southport...
- May 4th, 2016
- Comments Off on Quin Candy – handcrafted in Portland, OR
We’re thrilled to add more artisan candy to our grocery offering and without further ado, let us introduce our newest candy vendor: Quin Candy, from Portland, Oregon. Isn’t that box...
- May 2nd, 2016
- Comments Off on Askinosie S’more Bark – No campfire necessary
You don’t need a yard and a grill to enjoy that fantastic s’more flavor you’ve been craving all winter because Askinosie have created this amazing, limited edition s’mores bark! The...
- April 20th, 2016
- Comments Off on The Southport Ding Dong – foil wrapped nostalgia!
Ding Dong! (pretend that was a bell ringing!) This deliciously moist chocolate cake has a creamy marshmallow filling and is dipped in chocolate, resulting in a rich and yummy dessert...
- April 14th, 2016
- Comments Off on Simple & Crisp – the perfect fruity pairing
We love the simplicity of these artisanal dried fruit crackers. All the fruits are picked by sustainable growers at the height of ripeness to ensure great flavor and texture, as...
- April 11th, 2016
- Comments Off on Cookie Dough to go
For your convenience and delight, we have several options when it comes to desserts here at Southport Grocery & Cafe. You can of course enjoy a dessert in the cafe,...
- April 7th, 2016
- Comments Off on Staff Picks for Spring 2016
Our staff are all food lovers and they have daily interaction with the products on our shelves. We asked everyone what they’re enjoying most right now, to give you a...