- July 3rd, 2013
- Comments Off on Recipes From Our Chalkboard – Our Apricot Chutney
Travel a bit in history with us while we pull up unposted recipes we’d love to share. Chutney Shredded Chicken Serves 4 1/2 medium onion, thinly sliced 4 boneless skinless...
- June 27th, 2013
- Comments Off on Recipes from Our Chalkboard – Our Preserved Lemons
We noticed a gaping hole in our posting on this blog recently – our recipes posted right up on our wall, well technically it’s a recipe idea on our chalkboards,...
- June 25th, 2012
- Comments Off on Summer 2012 Chalkboard
On a fairly large wall and on a colossal chalkboard, we feature new and fun things as well as some of our long-time favorites. Here, online, is this summer’s chalkboard. Sure, we...
- April 4th, 2012
- Comments Off on Recipes from our Chalkboard: Lucero Peach Balsamic Vinegar
One of our older recipe sheet, but still just as awesome – just like the Peach Balsamic Vinegar it self. peach pork chops 2 parts Lucero Peach Balsamic Vinegar 1...
- March 29th, 2012
- Comments Off on Recipes from our Chalkboard – Sausages and Kraut
featuring our Kraut and Beer Shallot Mustard Serves 4-5 1 pint Southport Grocery kraut 2 tablespoons butter 4 slices bacon, chopped 1 yellow onion, peeled & sliced 2 sprigs fresh...
- February 13th, 2012
- Comments Off on From our Chalkboard – Rancho Gordo Bean Recipes
Another round of recipes featuring some of our favorite things off our shelves, this time they come from Rancho Gordo Beans. These are meant as a resource for ideas, not...
- February 1st, 2012
- Comments Off on From Our Chalkboard – Al Dente Pasta Recipes
We’ve gone through and pulled out some of the recipes that have been posted to our chalkboard and coordinating recipe sheets. Need an idea on how to use a product?...
- January 27th, 2010
- Comments Off on Broccoli Peanut Salad
4 cups fresh broccoli florets ½ cup peanuts ½ cup sunflower seeds 3 green onion, chopped 1 cup mayonnaise 2 T sugar ¼ cup sherry vinegar Salt and pepper to...
- October 31st, 2008
- 2 Comments
Ginger-Carrot Bisque 5-6 servings 1/2 tablespoon butter 1/2 large onion, diced 5 carrots, diced 2 stalks celery, diced 1 teaspoons garlic cloves, minced 2 tablespoons ginger, peeled and grated 2...
- August 22nd, 2008
- Comments Off on Sugar Cookie Recipe
Sugar Cookies makes 4 dozen 1 cup powder sugar 2 cups flour 1 teaspoon cream of tarter 1/4 teaspoon salt 1/2 cup butter 1/2 cup canola oil 1 egg beaten...