- December 16th, 2015
- Comments Off on Think Jerky – Attention To Flavorful Detail
We come from a city history of beef. We’re in the midwest, where dairy flows like a river and meats are served with all meals of the day. For our...
- February 21st, 2014
- Comments Off on Urban Accents Veggie Roasters – Right In The Oven
In the doldrums of a deep winter, it can be a monotonous line of plain food. Now is the time to breathe life back into your dinner and Urban Accents...
- November 22nd, 2013
- Comments Off on Urban Accents Fall Flavors – Gather ‘Round Some Warmth
Sure the leaves have pretty much all dropped, but those delicious fall flavors are still just as tasty as ever. With winter’s grip bearing down on us there couldn’t be...
- October 24th, 2013
- Comments Off on Jo Snow – More Flavor Falls
Long time friends and partners in coffee love brought some lovely bottles in recently. For this fall, a combo of that ever present pumpkin profile paired against coconut in refreshing...
- April 14th, 2013
- Comments Off on Vintage Vine – Bloody Beautiful
We’re pretty hesitant to carrying too many of one kind of product. We’ve got really limited shelf space and we want to feature the best of the best. Well, when...