- March 24th, 2016
- Comments Off on The best mint jelly you’ll try!
It’s almost Easter and we all know what that means – family gatherings, lots of colorful candy and of course, roast lamb with mint jelly. This year, skip the neon...
- March 7th, 2016
- Comments Off on Jelly beans, chocolate eggs and edible grass galore here at Southport Grocery
Grocery Goodies We love Easter. Any holiday that involves candy and cute animals is right up our street. This year, we’ve made up our own Easter mix, complete with edible...
- March 25th, 2010
- Comments Off on Hop Around the Shops & Easter Hours
Easter is coming and that can only mean one thing. Eggs and bunnies. Well, that and chocolate. But Easter also brings one of our favorite Southport events: Hop Around the...
- April 3rd, 2009
- Comments Off on Putting The Hop In Spring
Believe it or not…Spring is here and Southport Avenue is hopping into action! On Sunday April 5th, Southport Merchants partner with Chicago Canine Rescue Foundation to present “Hop Around the...
- March 20th, 2008
- Comments Off on Stay Off The Grass…
…unless you’re gonna eat it! The Easter Bunny created Edible Easter Grass ($3.50) to line your Easter Baskets. And what to hide in the Edible Easter Grass? How about Delectable Candy...