- March 18th, 2015
- Comments Off on Smoked Onion Marmalade – Award Winning Veggie Bacon
There are times when you want the smoky-umami flavor of bacon, but don’t want to down a bunch of strips, or maybe you just want to add even more depth...
- December 16th, 2014
- Comments Off on Our Good Food Award Finalists – A Year of Prep
We wanted to take a moment to give our most recent title-holding preserves a bit of spotlight. The wonderful folks at The Good Food Awards gave two of our preserves...
- July 22nd, 2013
- Comments Off on Our Dilly Beans – In Photos
We’ve posted before about these magically pickled beans. This year we captured the more photogenic side of our Dilly Beans, letting your eyes do some foodie vacationing. Take a gander,...
- April 25th, 2013
- Comments Off on Big Picture Farm Caramels – Transcendent Sweets
In the woods, along the most southeastern point of the Green Mountain National Preserve, bleating fills the air in a small farm where some of the most heavenly goat milk...
- January 24th, 2013
- Comments Off on Our Award Wining Dilly Beans
Turns out our intense love of our Dilly Beans were warranted. In the warmth of San Francisco, the Good Food Award folks rose us through the ranks – our tasty...