- July 18th, 2012
- Comments Off on Illinois Sparkling Co’s Stereo – Turned Up To 11
Illinois Sparkling Co is a pretty awesome winery, this we know. We know they make fantastic bubbly from the hearth of Illinois. We know their passion for getting things ‘right.’...
- July 18th, 2012
- Comments Off on Field Recordings Wine – Must Be Fiction
There are small companies that bring a passion and expertise in a package that makes you just want to be apart of what they are doing. Like being drawn in...
- April 30th, 2012
- Comments Off on Bedell Winery Cabernet Franc – Food-kind Wine
Sandwiched between the Atlantic ocean and Long Island Sound, on the northern fork split by a chain of bays, is a sustainable winery situated in a place unlike many others....
- February 28th, 2011
- Comments Off on Hand-picking the right wines
Might come as a surprise to some, but we carry wine. Yeah, you know that big dark wood thing near the check out? It’s packed full of tasty wine that...
- December 7th, 2010
- Comments Off on Holiday Stroll – A night in photos
There were droves of people in most stores, usually too many to get any worthwhile photos. Here are those up to snuf: The “This is Lakeview” LAMP party How would you...
- December 31st, 2009
- Comments Off on New Years Tidbits
Pick up some great New Years party items like amazing bubbly, fantastic local artisan cheeses, and even the perfect seafood spread. Going to someone else’s house? Don’t forget a host...
- November 19th, 2009
- Comments Off on Don’t forget the host (gift)
Tired of running to the drug store on your way to Thanksgiving and picking up something – just anything? Pick up something early with us this year… here are some...
- January 16th, 2009
- Comments Off on Twenty wines under $20!
20 under $20 We did our job & tasted a wine or two. The result…20 fabulous wines each under $20 a bottle from California, Oregon, France, Spain & Australia. If...