- May 25th, 2016
- Comments Off on Purple Door – Ice Cream Dreams Come True
We just got a new shipment from Purple Door Ice Cream and we’re excited to carry some new flavors this season: Raspberry Green Tea, Brandy Old Fashioned, Beer & Pretzels....
- May 20th, 2016
- Comments Off on Katherine Anne Marshmallows – gourmet pillows of goodness
We love a good flavored marshmallow, so where better to source them than Katherine Anne Confections, based right here in Chicago. They have plenty of amazing flavors but here are...
- May 13th, 2016
- Comments Off on Urban Accents – Grilled Fruit with a twist
We’ve always loved Urban Accents – they’re based in Chicago and do a great job of creating exciting spice blends that tantalize the tastebuds and make everything we cook taste...
- April 20th, 2016
- Comments Off on The Southport Ding Dong – foil wrapped nostalgia!
Ding Dong! (pretend that was a bell ringing!) This deliciously moist chocolate cake has a creamy marshmallow filling and is dipped in chocolate, resulting in a rich and yummy dessert...
- April 11th, 2016
- Comments Off on Cookie Dough to go
For your convenience and delight, we have several options when it comes to desserts here at Southport Grocery & Cafe. You can of course enjoy a dessert in the cafe,...
- February 16th, 2016
- Comments Off on Caramel Sauce Made the Old School Way – Hot Cakes White Sage Caramel Sauce
Have you ever had sage in your caramel sauce? Nope? Same here! We’re big fans of all Hot Cakes products and this baby is no exception, so we’re thrilled...
- April 14th, 2015
- Comments Off on Red Pepper Jelly Recipes – With All The Meals
Breakfast Sandwich A simple and effective breakfast hunger squasher, a great go-to post-late nights. Cook time: 30 min 4 english muffins 4 breakfast sausage patties 4 slices butterkase cheese, or...