- July 30th, 2017
- Comments Off on Cocktails with a Twist from Owl’s Brew
If you’re looking for a fun, light Summer drink, then these artisanal drink mixes might be for you! Owl’s Brew’s mixes are all handcrafted in small batches, using tea, whole...
- February 25th, 2016
- Comments Off on Hellion Cold Brew by Metric Coffee
Metric are a fantastic, local coffee roaster and we can’t get enough of their products. Everything is roasted and brewed in our great city of Chicago. Their website says “coming...
- September 4th, 2015
- Comments Off on Our Summer Berry Shrub – Bottled Summer Sun
We’re becoming quite keen on the flavor profile of shrubs. Sure kombuchas have a place as well as sodas, but when the two meet, magic arises creating a drinkable –...
- April 24th, 2015
- Comments Off on Our Carrot Ginger Shrub – A Bit of Brightness
We’ve been keen on the sour side of things for a while and when we came across the magic of the shrub we had to try to make a few...
- October 9th, 2014
- Comments Off on Bittermilk No. 4 & 5 – New Additions of Flavor Layers
We’ve gone into great detail about Bittermilk previously – the long and short is they come from the industry and craft simple to make yet fantastically complex cocktail mixers. Recently,...