- August 9th, 2016
- Comments Off on Introducing our newest Preserve: Blueberry Chia
We love a good super food. So combining two super foods was a no brainer. Tracey, our preservationist, really wanted to come up with a new preserve which would incorporate...
- August 3rd, 2016
- Comments Off on Rancho Gordo Shelf Update
Rancho Gordo, based in Napa, California, grow heirloom variety beans that are indigenous to the Americas. These tasty legumes are also grown in limited quantities to ensure quality and most...
- June 30th, 2016
- Comments Off on Sencha Naturals – get your Green Tea Latte on!
Matcha has experienced an explosive popularity surge these last few years and it’s not surprising given all the health benefits and amazing flavor. Matcha is simply stone ground green tea,...
- February 23rd, 2016
- Comments Off on EPIC Hunt and Harvest Mix – For the hunter in You
Think you know trail mix? Think again! This “wholesome trail mix for omnivores” is the innovation you’ve been waiting for. The great folks at EPIC have combined 100% grass fed,...
- May 2nd, 2014
- Comments Off on Manna Kale Chips – Healthy Snacking Done Right
It may come as a shock, but we’re pretty big eaters – meals, cocktails, nibbles, candies – the whole thing, and we quite enjoy ourselves a good snack. Thankfully Manna...
- August 10th, 2010
- 2 Comments
In our ever growing search for great food finds we stumbled across Krave Jerky – a gourmet jerky from the lovely confines of Sonoma, California. Jerky? What’s wrong with the...
- January 4th, 2010
- Comments Off on 8 Weeks of Winter Wonder: Week 1
It’s the first week after your New Years Resolution and we’ve got a couple things to keep you going: A new 1/2 soup and 1/2 salad for $7, and an...
- March 13th, 2008
- Comments Off on A Health Kick In The Pants
The snow is melting on Southport. The winter doldrums are over. It’s time to put a little Spring in your step. Southport Grocery and Cafe isn’t just a house of...