- March 11th, 2016
- Comments Off on Galassi Pasta Sauces – family favorites in a jar
Don’t you just wish you could get a great tasting, home made style pasta sauce in a jar, rather than having to toil at the stove for an hour? Well...
- March 4th, 2014
- Comments Off on Nordic Creamery’s Harvest Butter – Spread The Season
Sometimes when you have friends for a long time, you don’t take the time to stop and reflect. Not that the relationship is under-appreciated, but they were seemingly always there...
- January 10th, 2014
- Comments Off on Our Savory Muffin – A Handful of Richness
Here at the store, we’re always trying to find that extra something. A bakery full of sweets was calling to us, something savory to munch on for breakfast. Of course,...
- January 7th, 2014
- Comments Off on Our Cream Cheese – Handmade to Pair
First we collect our ingredients, from the many forms of dairy to the enzymes that make cheese what it is. The whole milk and half & half are mixed in...
- October 29th, 2012
- Comments Off on Our Bialy – Ideal Baked Polish Fare
Our new baker is pretty skilled, really “bringing it” with our wide selection of baked goods, and now tossing our own bread for the first time, in-house. First baked off...