- May 14th, 2014
- Comments Off on Big Picture Farms Big Box – More Caramels = More Happy
At Southport Grocery we’ve become fond fans of Big Picture Farms – between their adorable blog and delicious caramels it’s hard not to. Only, we had one problem: eating a...
- July 3rd, 2013
- Comments Off on Recipes from our Chalkboard – Fat Toad Farm Goat Milk Caramel
Apple Cinnamon Caramel Bundt Cake 2 1/2 cups all-pupose flour 2 teaspoons baking powder 1/2 teaspoon baking soda 3/4 teaspoon Salt 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves 2...
- April 25th, 2013
- Comments Off on Big Picture Farm Caramels – Transcendent Sweets
In the woods, along the most southeastern point of the Green Mountain National Preserve, bleating fills the air in a small farm where some of the most heavenly goat milk...
- February 19th, 2013
- Comments Off on Vadeboncoeur Nougat – Taste True Nougat
Say hello to a new nougat. Well, not all that new – this type of french nougat can be traced back to the 18th century, but none the less we’re...
- September 22nd, 2010
- Comments Off on Vermont Sausage – The taste of real meat
Welcome one and all to the delicious world of smoked and cured meats. There are those cured meats from those ‘slim’ fellows who think packaged meat is supposed to be...