- September 25th, 2017
- Comments Off on Treat yourself to Copper Cow Coffee
Love specialty coffee but can’t be bothered with all the expensive specialty equipment? Then Copper Cow Coffee is for you! This awesome Vietnamese Portable Pour Over Kit includes everything you...
- March 21st, 2016
- Comments Off on Grady’s Cold Brew Coffee Bean Bags
Skip the long coffee shop lines and just make it yourself at home! This New Orleans style iced coffee concentrate has a bold, smooth flavor that will wake you right up...
- February 25th, 2016
- Comments Off on Hellion Cold Brew by Metric Coffee
Metric are a fantastic, local coffee roaster and we can’t get enough of their products. Everything is roasted and brewed in our great city of Chicago. Their website says “coming...
- September 22nd, 2015
- Comments Off on Metric Coffee – Rightly Weighted Beans
We first heard rumblings of Metric Coffee just before their Good Food Award win. We heard about a couple of guys doing some very interesting things with beans. They were...
- July 5th, 2014
- Comments Off on Metropolis Coffee’s New Skin – Style To Boot
If you have had issue finding Metropolis Coffee on our shelves, you may have been looking for the wrong bag – that is because those lovely coffee slingers brought us...
- December 9th, 2013
- Comments Off on 2013 Gift Giving Guide – Locavore
In our first ever gift giving guide, we wanted to give a helping hand in picking out a theme for someone as gifts. Pick and choose one or more items...
- January 30th, 2013
- Comments Off on Gaslight Roasters – Great Beans From Great People
From a couple of our favorite chaps from Metropolis – a coffee roaster with a relaxed taste as much as it’s feeling. At their store, they don’t go out of...
- September 5th, 2012
- Comments Off on Passion House Coffee – Perfectly Pitched Beans
In a city where it almost seems that our cup runneth over with luxurious coffee beans, from the “big” coffee folks down to the tiny places, all feeding our desire...
- July 11th, 2012
- Comments Off on Summer Fancy Food Show 2012 – SPG in DC
NASFT’s Fancy Food Shows are just one of many outlets we use to find the amazing products we carry on our shelves. It is also a time where we can...
- March 30th, 2012
- Comments Off on Heritage Bikes – Bridging a Gap
Just eleven blocks south on Southport (and a small turn down Lincoln Ave) a bike shop has sprung up – er… coffee shop. Well, both, really. In the long lines of...