- March 1st, 2016
- Comments Off on Top Note Concentrates – give your drinks a complex twist!
Getting tired of your regular cocktail rotation? Well then you have to check out Top Note’s range of “notably complex” concentrates and mixers. We get tired of the regular old...
- September 4th, 2015
- Comments Off on Our Summer Berry Shrub – Bottled Summer Sun
We’re becoming quite keen on the flavor profile of shrubs. Sure kombuchas have a place as well as sodas, but when the two meet, magic arises creating a drinkable –...
- January 28th, 2014
- Comments Off on 2014 Valentine’s Gift Guide – Drink Up
Valentine’s Day may be a day coated and dredged with chocolate but it doesn’t have to be. Don’t phone it in with a heart shaped box of meager candies, bring...
- December 13th, 2013
- Comments Off on Crafthouse Cocktails – Masterfully Minded Drinks
There are those times when you sit at a nice bar and ponder all the drinks in the universe – which would be best for this moment, for this occasion...
- July 29th, 2013
- Comments Off on Our Cocktail Cherries – Capturing Flavor To Drink In
We’ve all been there. Made up some drinks and are stuck with neon red hulls soaking in cloying syrup as your garnish. Punch up your hard-earned drinks with something really...
- August 21st, 2012
- Comments Off on Mixed Drinks – Chill With Our Newest Drinks
Recently have we been really kicking up our mixology into gear. Sure, we’ve had mimosas and bloody Marys for years – and they are delicious and refreshing as ever. So,...
- November 30th, 2011
- Comments Off on New Mixed Drinks at SPG
For those who haven’t been in SPG for some time, or those who already know that they want the bruschetta before sitting down, or even those who simply skim the...