- September 5th, 2017
- Comments Off on Yes you can add “Stardust” to your food, thanks to Rancho Gordo
The jar label says “everybody can use a little stardust” and we completely agree! Their main suggestion is to cut up fruit & dip it for an addictive snack or...
- January 27th, 2017
- Comments Off on Eat Out of Season & a Contest!
“Eat Out of Season” has kicked off with our first menu special and a contest to get things going! We have been saving the best of local fruit & veg...
- November 9th, 2016
- Comments Off on New Preserves
We had an appearance at the Low Line Market’s community stand this Summer, and a long term customer came up and told us that she wished we made pie filling....
- August 9th, 2016
- Comments Off on Introducing our newest Preserve: Blueberry Chia
We love a good super food. So combining two super foods was a no brainer. Tracey, our preservationist, really wanted to come up with a new preserve which would incorporate...
- June 7th, 2016
- Comments Off on Meet Tracey – Our New Preservationist
We’re thrilled to introduce our new preservationist Tracey. She started here last month, and comes to us with almost 10 years of kitchen experience, most of which has been at...
- May 13th, 2016
- Comments Off on Urban Accents – Grilled Fruit with a twist
We’ve always loved Urban Accents – they’re based in Chicago and do a great job of creating exciting spice blends that tantalize the tastebuds and make everything we cook taste...
- May 4th, 2016
- Comments Off on Quin Candy – handcrafted in Portland, OR
We’re thrilled to add more artisan candy to our grocery offering and without further ado, let us introduce our newest candy vendor: Quin Candy, from Portland, Oregon. Isn’t that box...
- April 14th, 2016
- Comments Off on Simple & Crisp – the perfect fruity pairing
We love the simplicity of these artisanal dried fruit crackers. All the fruits are picked by sustainable growers at the height of ripeness to ensure great flavor and texture, as...
- April 20th, 2015
- Comments Off on Quick Recipe – Mostarda di Frutta Lamb Meatballs
One of our favorite underdogs that we make is our Mostarda – it’s sweet upfront with a nice amount of fruit flavor with nice mellow heat that pairs amazing well...
- January 2nd, 2014
- Comments Off on Grace & I Dried Fruit Presses – Taste and Beauty, Squared
When collecting the pieces and parts of a cheese tray, it’s pretty simple and straightforward: soft, firm, aged, blue – pick out favorites, but finding the ideal counterpoint of sweet...