- March 1st, 2016
- Comments Off on Top Note Concentrates – give your drinks a complex twist!
Getting tired of your regular cocktail rotation? Well then you have to check out Top Note’s range of “notably complex” concentrates and mixers. We get tired of the regular old...
- December 16th, 2015
- Comments Off on Think Jerky – Attention To Flavorful Detail
We come from a city history of beef. We’re in the midwest, where dairy flows like a river and meats are served with all meals of the day. For our...
- April 24th, 2015
- Comments Off on Our Carrot Ginger Shrub – A Bit of Brightness
We’ve been keen on the sour side of things for a while and when we came across the magic of the shrub we had to try to make a few...
- September 17th, 2013
- Comments Off on Tate’s Gluten Free Ginger Zingers – Shock & Awe Cookies
At Southport Grocery, we’re pretty big fans of Tate’s. They are basically the only other cookies to grace our shelves; their consistent and always flooring cookies keep us coming back....
- July 18th, 2012
- Comments Off on Fresh Ginger Passion Fruit – Our New Passion
Fresh Ginger Ginger Ale, and their new Passion Fruit is no different. It’s sweet from the pure cane sugar and shockingly prevalent passion fruit flavor, but not overly sugared like...
- April 12th, 2012
- 1 Comment
On our hunt to find great drinks to have in our cafe, we kept coming back to ginger ale. It’s bright flavor and mild ‘spiciness’ makes it great compliment to...