- March 11th, 2014
- Comments Off on Stonewall Kitchen’s New Aiolis – Spread Flavor, Dip Taste
There is good reason Stonewall has had a place on our shelves all these years. Their consistency in crafting some of the best specialty food stuffs on the market is...
- October 31st, 2013
- Comments Off on Stonewall Kitchen – New Items Megapost
We’re pretty lucky to get great new items all the time from the folks at Stonewall Kitchen. They always keep things interesting and know how to pique our taste buds....
- February 16th, 2013
- Comments Off on Late Winter 2013 Chalkboard
This winter we’re ready for the cold with Pirro’s pasta, a staff favorite, for it’s old world taste and locally made craftsmanship. The sauces are rich and perfect for just...
- January 21st, 2013
- Comments Off on Royal Rose Simple Syrups – Real Flavor from Real People
Nestled along the Saco river in Maine, inside an industrial complex finding a new identity, the small company of Royal Rose exists. In one large open room where a mid-century...
- December 22nd, 2011
- Comments Off on Raye’s Mustard – Stone Ground Goodness
In the vast never ending sea of artisan mustards a beacon called out in the storm. A strike of White Lightning, a beacon called us to go forward. Like a Schooner in...
- October 18th, 2009
- Comments Off on Whoopie Pies – Maine’s ‘cupcake’
Whoopie pies …. a Maine tradition. Being from the Midwest and steeped in the cupcake world I can’t help but think of the whoopie pie as Maine’s version of the...
- October 15th, 2009
- Comments Off on Portland…Maine
Two Fat Cats Bakery (47 India Street)…yummy cupcakes – cookies & pies too – from an industrial and quaint bakery space! After your sweet treat head one block east to Micucci’s Grocery...