- September 9th, 2015
- Comments Off on Preserve Periodical Vol 1
It’s a labor of love, from start to finish. We put so much into our preserves – close work with reps and direct farm sourcing, scouring for the right ingredients....
- April 14th, 2015
- Comments Off on Red Pepper Jelly Recipes – With All The Meals
Breakfast Sandwich A simple and effective breakfast hunger squasher, a great go-to post-late nights. Cook time: 30 min 4 english muffins 4 breakfast sausage patties 4 slices butterkase cheese, or...
- December 16th, 2014
- Comments Off on Our Good Food Award Finalists – A Year of Prep
We wanted to take a moment to give our most recent title-holding preserves a bit of spotlight. The wonderful folks at The Good Food Awards gave two of our preserves...
- December 15th, 2014
- Comments Off on Recipes from Our Chalkboard – Our House-made Preserves
Asian Plum Marinade great for poultry, pork & beef Makes about 1 1/2 cups 1/4 cup Southport Grocery European Plum Preserves 3 T. hoisin sauce 2 T. canola oil 2...
- December 30th, 2013
- Comments Off on Recipes From Our Chalkboard – Buckwheat Honey Recipes
When the cold wind comes plowing down our streets and making a warm blanket the place-to-be, we look to buckwheat honey to create a complex and rich sweetness that can...
- October 30th, 2013
- Comments Off on Recipes From Our Chalkboard – Fruit Cocktail
We’ve been holding on too long to these tasty recipes featuring our house-made Fruit Cocktail – give them a go, they won’t let you down. These are perfect for harking...
- October 29th, 2013
- Comments Off on Urban Accents Flavor Three Ways – Trois Facile
In the spice of life we always seem be caught up getting one spice for one task and used well… about once a year. We’re looking at you pumpkin spice...
- October 23rd, 2013
- Comments Off on Recipes from our Chalkboard – Skillet Street Bacon Spread
We’re digging through the stacks, pulling our favorite hand-picked recipes from our chalkboard. Here is Skillet’s Bacon Spread in pure perfection, simply superb pork chops stuffed with tasty love. Pork...
- September 30th, 2013
- Comments Off on Lemony Goodness – Addons To Our Chat With No Chefs Allowed
After Lisa’s podcast debut, on No Chefs Allowed, we wanted to highlight some other super tasty and delicious things to do with the Preserved Lemons. Most would think to cut...
- July 3rd, 2013
- Comments Off on Recipes From Our Chalkboard – Our Apricot Chutney
Travel a bit in history with us while we pull up unposted recipes we’d love to share. Chutney Shredded Chicken Serves 4 1/2 medium onion, thinly sliced 4 boneless skinless...