- January 19th, 2022
- Comments Off on valentine’s dinner for two
Snuggle in with a cozy dinner for two in celebration of Valentine’s Day!Everything is made from scratch, comes ready to heat & serve; heating instructions provided. Place your order here....
- February 8th, 2017
- Comments Off on Valentine’s 2017 – we’ve got something for everyone!
Valentine’s Day may be a day coated and dredged with chocolate but it doesn’t have to be. You won’t find any heart shaped boxes of meager candies here, but rather...
- May 2nd, 2016
- Comments Off on Askinosie S’more Bark – No campfire necessary
You don’t need a yard and a grill to enjoy that fantastic s’more flavor you’ve been craving all winter because Askinosie have created this amazing, limited edition s’mores bark! The...
- April 20th, 2016
- Comments Off on The Southport Ding Dong – foil wrapped nostalgia!
Ding Dong! (pretend that was a bell ringing!) This deliciously moist chocolate cake has a creamy marshmallow filling and is dipped in chocolate, resulting in a rich and yummy dessert...
- March 23rd, 2016
- Comments Off on Southport Grocery Drizzle Pretzels – snack heaven!
Introducing one of the most moreish things we create at Southport Grocery: the drizzle pretzel (and yes, moreish means they taste so good that you want to eat more) Our...
- March 7th, 2016
- Comments Off on TCHO – innovative Californian chocolate
These 3 bars all won either silver or bronze medals at the 2015 International Chocolate Awards, so you’re looking at some serious winners here! Strawberry Rhubarb Pie This masterpiece is...
- March 7th, 2016
- Comments Off on Jelly beans, chocolate eggs and edible grass galore here at Southport Grocery
Grocery Goodies We love Easter. Any holiday that involves candy and cute animals is right up our street. This year, we’ve made up our own Easter mix, complete with edible...
- February 9th, 2016
- Comments Off on Our Picks for a Fabulously Unconventional Valentine’s Gift
For the less traditional folks this Valentine’s Day, we’ve selected an awesome range of less predictable gifts that we’d actually be psyched to give or receive, some of which are...
- February 4th, 2016
- Comments Off on Grown Up KidStuff Chocolate Syrup – Dairy Free Deliciousness
We’re kids at heart so you can find a range of Grown Up KidStuff products on our shelves. Check out the other sauces we’ve already featured on our blog: Original...
- December 14th, 2015
- Comments Off on Sucré Chocolate – Don’t Let It Go Bayou
Hailing from the city of New Orleans, the chocolate masters of Sucré know their way around pairing the rich treat with tasty and delightful flavors. Currently, we carry two different...