- February 28th, 2014
- Comments Off on Indulgence Chocolatiers’ Bars – Beautifully Built Balances
Food rivals any other artistry, painting swaths of flavors, drawing from a lifetime of experience to create, a wide breadth of specialties, and so much more. It is this mastery...
- February 26th, 2014
- Comments Off on Hot Cakes Cakery – Choco-stalgia Done Right
Our story starts in the Northwest, where Hot Cakes grew roots, sprouting from the work Autumn put into crafting happiness. Her culinary journey grew out of the fog and tree...
- December 7th, 2013
- Comments Off on 2013 Gift Giving Guide – Chocolate Lover
In our first ever gift giving guide, we wanted to give a helping hand in picking out a theme for someone as gifts. Pick and choose one or more items...
- May 8th, 2013
- Comments Off on May’s Special Cupcake
Mid-August we kicked off a cupcake contest and collected customer ideas. A couple stuck out right away. Something about them made our collective mouths water. Two flavors were pulled: horchata...
- April 8th, 2013
- Comments Off on Mayana Chocolate Bars – Chef Made Flavor Elegance
On the far north side of chicago, there is a small place churning out amazing chocolate bars packed with slowly heated caramel sauce which evidence of dedication to perfecting exquisite...
- November 21st, 2012
- Comments Off on GrownUp KidStuff Dairy Free Chocolate Sauce – Tastiness for all
We’ve got this thing, this… obsession with chocolate, and if you know anything about us – we love GrownUp KidStuff. Its so rich and just about perfect in every way....
- August 8th, 2012
- 1 Comment
We love caramel, and we love chocolate. There really is no hiding either fact. Enrobe your caramels in super delicious ultra-fine chocolates? Our interest is peeked for sure. But Amella...
- June 13th, 2012
- Comments Off on GrownUp KidStuff – Hot Chocolate Sauce to Warm You
We know what your thinking, hot chocolate sauce, so what. But look closer, this is hot sauce and chocolate sauce – not some kind of served hot chocolate sauce (though...
- May 29th, 2012
- Comments Off on Ethereal Confections – Akasha, One Bar to Rule Them All
The sheer myriad of chocolate bars seem to make choosing one a task in and of it self. Well, Ethereal Confections‘ Askasha Bars will help. These bars don’t hide anything, and we...
- March 19th, 2012
- 1 Comment
We love Askinosie, heck – their Sipping Chocolate has made other chocolate drinks seem… flat. Well, they went and got us all in a foodie frenzy – by partnering with...