- February 9th, 2016
- Comments Off on Our Picks for a Fabulously Unconventional Valentine’s Gift
For the less traditional folks this Valentine’s Day, we’ve selected an awesome range of less predictable gifts that we’d actually be psyched to give or receive, some of which are...
- December 9th, 2013
- Comments Off on 2013 Gift Giving Guide – Locavore
In our first ever gift giving guide, we wanted to give a helping hand in picking out a theme for someone as gifts. Pick and choose one or more items...
- November 22nd, 2011
- Comments Off on Southport Grocery’s Great Gift Baskets
It’s that time of year citizens. It’s gift giving time. We’re warming up our stainless steal table, clear wrap, and of course the baskets. We have been putting together perfect...
- December 21st, 2010
- Comments Off on Holiday Treats – straight to your stockings
Christmas party incoming? Holiday party tomorrow? Need to pick up something, but it can’t just be anything to a get together? We’ve got the solution – food and candy. Everyone...
- December 6th, 2010
- Comments Off on TCHOs Christmas Series Boxes
We’ve written about TCHO before, but they’ve really outdone themselves this year – adding amazingly designed holiday themed boxes to their repertoire. They are the perfect thing to bring as...
- December 31st, 2009
- Comments Off on New Years Tidbits
Pick up some great New Years party items like amazing bubbly, fantastic local artisan cheeses, and even the perfect seafood spread. Going to someone else’s house? Don’t forget a host...