- January 22nd, 2016
- Comments Off on Brooklyn Wok Shop Chili Oil – Dialed in Heat
In the bustling markets across New York, a seemingly average jar of chili oil is stacked under smiling faces. The sauce comes from a family with a history in making...
- January 6th, 2016
- Comments Off on Mixedmade Trees Knees – Sweet Heat
Where it starts is in the Catskills, the rolling meandering green coated mountains that take up the most part of the state of New York. It comes from Sugarbush, what...
- November 17th, 2015
- Comments Off on Clancy’s Fancy – Three Levels of Heat
Ann Arbor has been a long-standing bastion of locally produced goods, supporting loads of products and names that are now synonymous with small batch foods across the country. It isn’t...
- May 27th, 2014
- Comments Off on BLiS BLAST Hot Sauce – Pour On A Heat Wave
Our fandom of BLiS’s goods has been longstanding – and their newest edition is no different. For their Blast sauce, they’ve paired three powerful peppers with their ever-present barrels and...
- April 16th, 2011
- Comments Off on Oompa’s Mustard – spread a bit of heat
A few miles west of South Bend, nuzzled against Hudson Lake – one of the last stops on the South Shore line there lies the sleepy town of New Carlisle,...