- July 13th, 2016
- Comments Off on Little Red Dot’s Bak Kwa – Yes that’s a real thing!
We didn’t know what it was either! Turns out Bak Kwa (pronounced: buck k’wah) is a salty and sweet dried meat, similar to jerky but prepared slightly differently. It’s a...
- February 23rd, 2016
- Comments Off on EPIC Hunt and Harvest Mix – For the hunter in You
Think you know trail mix? Think again! This “wholesome trail mix for omnivores” is the innovation you’ve been waiting for. The great folks at EPIC have combined 100% grass fed,...
- February 9th, 2016
- Comments Off on Our Picks for a Fabulously Unconventional Valentine’s Gift
For the less traditional folks this Valentine’s Day, we’ve selected an awesome range of less predictable gifts that we’d actually be psyched to give or receive, some of which are...
- December 16th, 2015
- Comments Off on Think Jerky – Attention To Flavorful Detail
We come from a city history of beef. We’re in the midwest, where dairy flows like a river and meats are served with all meals of the day. For our...
- July 22nd, 2013
- Comments Off on Krave Black Cherry Barbecue – More Tasty Meats
In the grand, broad world of jerky there seems to a severe lack of dried meat with a hint of sweet. Well Krave, a store favorite, really brought their ‘A’...
- July 11th, 2012
- Comments Off on Sweetwood Cattle Company Jerky – Where ‘The Beef’ Is
If TV and movies have taught us anything, it’s that being a rancher is hard work, real hard. And when you work hard, you need a hearty snack to fend...
- August 10th, 2010
- 2 Comments
In our ever growing search for great food finds we stumbled across Krave Jerky – a gourmet jerky from the lovely confines of Sonoma, California. Jerky? What’s wrong with the...