- July 25th, 2017
- Comments Off on New Pantry Essential: Aida Crackers
These crackers were born from a demand for wine bar nibbles. The owners at Lois, a wine bar in NYC, were getting so much demand for their in house snacks,...
- July 13th, 2016
- Comments Off on Little Red Dot’s Bak Kwa – Yes that’s a real thing!
We didn’t know what it was either! Turns out Bak Kwa (pronounced: buck k’wah) is a salty and sweet dried meat, similar to jerky but prepared slightly differently. It’s a...
- May 5th, 2016
- Comments Off on Miss Marjorie’s – Plantain chips with a serious crunch
We’re currently the only stockists of Miss Marjorie’s Steel Drum Plantains in Chicago, so come by and try them out! They’re a new favorite amongst the staff here at Southport...
- February 23rd, 2016
- Comments Off on EPIC Hunt and Harvest Mix – For the hunter in You
Think you know trail mix? Think again! This “wholesome trail mix for omnivores” is the innovation you’ve been waiting for. The great folks at EPIC have combined 100% grass fed,...
- May 2nd, 2014
- Comments Off on Manna Kale Chips – Healthy Snacking Done Right
It may come as a shock, but we’re pretty big eaters – meals, cocktails, nibbles, candies – the whole thing, and we quite enjoy ourselves a good snack. Thankfully Manna...
- July 11th, 2012
- Comments Off on Sweetwood Cattle Company Jerky – Where ‘The Beef’ Is
If TV and movies have taught us anything, it’s that being a rancher is hard work, real hard. And when you work hard, you need a hearty snack to fend...