- December 12th, 2014
- Comments Off on Russ & Franks Sassy BBQ Sauce – Slather Flavor
"We currently carry their Sassy sauce - which provides the right amount of punch and a wide breadth of flavor. It's hearty and rich like any good mid-western style is, but provides enough bite to back up it's swagger."
- April 27th, 2013
- Comments Off on Co-Op BBQ Sauces – Struck Rich
It seems like the team at Co-Op have a mine where they just have to reach in and pull out gold; they make it seem so effortless. It’s hard not...
- October 11th, 2010
- Comments Off on Sweetwater Spice Company BBQ Baths – Souse your vitals
So there you are prepping dinner, a handful of asparagus, a couple of pork chops and a pot of risotto going. Sure, you could drizzle some olive oil in the bottom of the...
- June 16th, 2021
- Comments Off on The Height of Grilling Season!
Come on by and check out our grocery shelves … they are stocked with grilling-friendly condiments – house made ramp mustard, backyard relish, bread & butter pickles, local BBQ sauce,...
- February 27th, 2018
- Comments Off on tastes of warmer weather
Yes, we are all craving spring! … longer days and warmer weather. And for us, local fruits and veges. But, we need to ‘hold our horses’ … the first spring...
- February 28th, 2017
- Comments Off on Preserve Periodical Recipes & Ideas: Red Pepper Turkey Burger
These burgers are easy to put together but will make any get-together a lot more delicious! Perfect for game night or Summer BBQs. serves 3 burger components: 1 lb ground...
- June 16th, 2016
- Comments Off on Father’s Day Gift Guide 2016
Father’s Day is right around the corner – this Sunday, June 19th, to be precise! Here are some ideas for a tasty day celebrating Dad: Great for Grilling: Smoke Daddy...
- February 16th, 2016
- Comments Off on Chili Nib Rub – spice up your life!
If you’ve tried our Chili Nib Rub Pork Sandwich, then you’ll know that this spice mix is the stuff of dreams! It’s an incredibly versatile BBQ spice blend that we...
- February 9th, 2016
- Comments Off on Our Picks for a Fabulously Unconventional Valentine’s Gift
For the less traditional folks this Valentine’s Day, we’ve selected an awesome range of less predictable gifts that we’d actually be psyched to give or receive, some of which are...
- July 6th, 2015
- Comments Off on Behind the Jar – Euro Plum Preserves
We’ve noticed only our ‘winning’ preserves garner most of the limelight, but we do a whole slew of canned goods that deserve a few words written about them just as...