- December 18th, 2016
- Comments Off on Holiday Gift Guide 2016
We’ve put together a list of our favorite grocery items for gifting this Holiday Season. There’s a good range of sweets, chocolate, drinks and of course our house made preserves....
- May 25th, 2016
- Comments Off on Purple Door – Ice Cream Dreams Come True
We just got a new shipment from Purple Door Ice Cream and we’re excited to carry some new flavors this season: Raspberry Green Tea, Brandy Old Fashioned, Beer & Pretzels....
- May 16th, 2016
- Comments Off on Sfoglini – Brooklyn based small batch pasta
Brooklyn based Sfoglini have been creating small batch, artisan pasta since 2012. Since then, they’ve been perfecting their art and getting more and more creative with what ingredients they use....
- November 11th, 2015
- Comments Off on Potter’s Crackers New Look – Beauty & Flavor to Match
Southport Grocery and Potter’s Crackers go back quite a ways, our blog post featuring them dates back to 2010. We didn’t really do much marketing around their amazing crackers mostly...
- October 8th, 2015
- Comments Off on 2015’s Halloween Treats – Ghoulish Goodies
We love a little holiday flair here at the store and standard Halloween goodies need an update. We brought in a handful of fall and Halloween sweets just in time...
- September 3rd, 2014
- Comments Off on Lillie’s Q Hot Pepper Vinegar – Warm Up to Sour
“A dab’ll do ya“, may not always apply to us when it comes to vinegars. The way the bright acidity crashes against the budding flavors of whence it came. That...
- August 27th, 2014
- Comments Off on Fine & Raw Chocolate – By Hand Happiness
We are lovers of chocolate here at the store, always open to trying something new and different. There are well knowns, the up and comers, and the super-tiny batch producers....
- August 27th, 2014
- Comments Off on Wildfire Honey – A Sting of Heat
It starts with a spark – a little idea that kindles it’s way onto your plate. A spread of sweet sauce with a bit of punch and the first bite...
- August 14th, 2014
- Comments Off on Three Queens Maple Syrup – Pancake Royalty
Simply put, maple syrup can be the touchstone to a perfect pile of pancakes. We think a good, quality maple syrup will lead your taste buds to a new level...
- June 9th, 2014
- Comments Off on SenTEAmental Moods – Hand-Blended Chicago Teas
Pick up a container of SenTEAmental Moods and prepare to be whirled into a delicious frenzy of teas, herbs, fresh dried veggies & fruit. Each blend is mixed to an...