- July 13th, 2016
- Comments Off on Little Red Dot’s Bak Kwa – Yes that’s a real thing!
We didn’t know what it was either! Turns out Bak Kwa (pronounced: buck k’wah) is a salty and sweet dried meat, similar to jerky but prepared slightly differently. It’s a...
- December 17th, 2015
- Comments Off on Skillet Boxset – All of The Hits
We’ve been pretty big fans of Skillet since their early work. But we’re not just keen on the early stuff, so when we saw their box set – we knew...
- November 27th, 2013
- Comments Off on Empire Mayo – Jars of Spreadable Happiness
During the fever pitch “what could they think of next” era in recent food history, there came a couple putting the food scene into a fury of “enough is enough.”...
- October 23rd, 2013
- Comments Off on Recipes from our Chalkboard – Skillet Street Bacon Spread
We’re digging through the stacks, pulling our favorite hand-picked recipes from our chalkboard. Here is Skillet’s Bacon Spread in pure perfection, simply superb pork chops stuffed with tasty love. Pork...
- January 30th, 2012
- Comments Off on Skillet Street Food – Spoonful of Bacon
The way we envision high-end street food – what with tattooed young, recent culinary graduates handing over food from far-flung corners of the world, dressed up and as fresh as a spring morning – it...
- September 20th, 2010
- Comments Off on Christine’s Toffee – Munch Wisconsin’s best toffee
Toffee toffee everywhere. It seems like you can’t go two feet without kicking a box full of toffee. We are swimming in toffee on our way to work and home....
- September 18th, 2010
- 1 Comment
There is a popcorn out there made for real foodies, and it’s known as Red Pandora – handmade popcorn with gourmet flavors. Popcorn? Sounds good. Sure does. Yeah, we have...