- May 4th, 2016
- Comments Off on Quin Candy – handcrafted in Portland, OR
We’re thrilled to add more artisan candy to our grocery offering and without further ado, let us introduce our newest candy vendor: Quin Candy, from Portland, Oregon. Isn’t that box...
- March 7th, 2016
- Comments Off on Jelly beans, chocolate eggs and edible grass galore here at Southport Grocery
Grocery Goodies We love Easter. Any holiday that involves candy and cute animals is right up our street. This year, we’ve made up our own Easter mix, complete with edible...
- March 1st, 2016
- Comments Off on Get your green on for St Patrick’s day
Looking for some green goodies to make your St Patrick’s day a little more fun? Look no further! We have plenty of green to go around! We also have chocolate...
- February 17th, 2016
- Comments Off on Frittle ain’t your Grandma’s Brittle
Frittle reminds us of the inside of a Butterfinger except it’s SO much better! It also happens to be gluten free and vegan so it’ll make just about everyone happy....
- February 5th, 2016
- Comments Off on 2016 Valentine’s Day Gift Guide – Traditional
Valentine’s day is a day steeped in love, chocolate and candy – and that is more than okay with us! Sometimes you need that kind of thing and what more...
- January 27th, 2012
- Comments Off on Ethereal Confections Chocolate Bars – Beautifully Delicious
On a side street tucked into a shop off the square of a small town, closer to the Wisconsin boarder than to Chicago, a confectionary churns out magically tasty and stunningly beautiful...
- December 21st, 2010
- Comments Off on Holiday Treats – straight to your stockings
Christmas party incoming? Holiday party tomorrow? Need to pick up something, but it can’t just be anything to a get together? We’ve got the solution – food and candy. Everyone...
- December 17th, 2010
- Comments Off on truffle truffle – So good they named it twice
Truffles, easily made, but infinity tough to perfect. That is for us commoners, but for those with the chocolate version of the Midas Touch, like Nicole at truffle truffle, whirl the ingredients and textures...
- February 22nd, 2010
- 2 Comments
Have a taste for chocolate? Pick up an Oak’s Melty or Malty Melty Bar. Chocolate bar, aren’t there thousands of those? Not likes these. Whipped chocolate center and a snappy...
- December 23rd, 2009
- 2 Comments
Obsessively good chocolate. All very dark and all very delicious – TCHO chocolates are rich with all those ‘good things’ that chocolate provides: powerful antioxidants, amino acids, and happiness. Here...