- May 25th, 2016
- Comments Off on Purple Door – Ice Cream Dreams Come True
We just got a new shipment from Purple Door Ice Cream and we’re excited to carry some new flavors this season: Raspberry Green Tea, Brandy Old Fashioned, Beer & Pretzels....
- April 7th, 2016
- Comments Off on Staff Picks for Spring 2016
Our staff are all food lovers and they have daily interaction with the products on our shelves. We asked everyone what they’re enjoying most right now, to give you a...
- July 3rd, 2015
- Comments Off on Carrot Marmalade – Two Hearts Become One
Our preservationist is like a lot like other artists, trying to twist and edge out a flavor profile that compliments, heightens, or changes the preserve. This came into play when...
- May 13th, 2015
- Comments Off on SuperSeedz – A Lively Snack
Reaching for a snack can be a dangerous game – keeping your streak of healthy eating or going arms deep into a bag of regret. We’ve all been there. What...
- June 13th, 2014
- Comments Off on Zarlengo’s Gelato Cup – Carry A Scoop of Heaven
It’s simple enough, real ingredients, churned into a delicious frozen treat powered behind the force of real flavors. Amongst the rumble-stripped Joe Orr road, as if dropped from above, a...
- April 23rd, 2014
- Comments Off on Melted Maple Soda – Bridging The Seasons
While the breezes of spring drag sprouts and buds out from hiding, we were looking for ways to tie winter and summer together with a drink. We’d like to introduce...
- September 11th, 2013
- Comments Off on Purple Door Ice Cream – Sweet Dreams Come True
Sometimes we have dreams as children of being a fireman or astronaut or president – but some have their future already keyed in. An ambition and dream not unlike those...
- December 2nd, 2010
- Comments Off on Nice Cream – local tasty handmade ice cream
It’s a feat to find a great ice cream that sources local ingredients and is also locally made. There are a few out there, but few are doing as tasty a job...
- September 14th, 2010
- 2 Comments
In a world where a good ice cream is discovered by following the stars when the planets align and then you are forced to hark into a wooded beach front where then...