- April 22nd, 2015
- Comments Off on Baker Miller – A Fresh Grind Is Best
There can be, and should be, much ink spilled in spotlighting the work Baker Miller is doing, has done, and will do for grains – for grains here in the...
- May 2nd, 2014
- Comments Off on Manna Kale Chips – Healthy Snacking Done Right
It may come as a shock, but we’re pretty big eaters – meals, cocktails, nibbles, candies – the whole thing, and we quite enjoy ourselves a good snack. Thankfully Manna...
- April 29th, 2014
- Comments Off on CocoaPlanet Chocolate Squares – Single Servings of Paradise
Treats come in all shapes, sizes, forms, and types – one we can’t help but get hung up on is chocolate, and the delicious little squares from Cocoa Planet are...
- April 2nd, 2014
- Comments Off on Quinn Hickory Smoked Cheddar – Cheesy Love Bites
We love ourselves some microwave popcorn and being midwesterners we love cheese popcorn just that much more. We’ve been keen on Quinn for quite some time for finally making a...
- March 27th, 2014
- Comments Off on Manna Nut Butters – Flavor Bridge to Healthy Spreads
In the wide swath of options when it comes to mashed up nuts it’s been a while since we found some we love. See, we absolutely love sophisticated nut butter....
- January 2nd, 2014
- Comments Off on Grace & I Dried Fruit Presses – Taste and Beauty, Squared
When collecting the pieces and parts of a cheese tray, it’s pretty simple and straightforward: soft, firm, aged, blue – pick out favorites, but finding the ideal counterpoint of sweet...
- July 30th, 2013
- Comments Off on 78 Red Ketchup – Squeeze Tasty Tomatoes
Ketchup should be as simple as our childhood memories of sitting down to a basket of fries the size of a football. It is with 78 Red Ketchup that we...
- February 13th, 2013
- 1 Comment
In the broad world of gourmet and specialty food stuffs there was a hole missing. One so big that we felt shocked this is the first one to adorn our...