- April 7th, 2016
- Comments Off on Staff Picks for Spring 2016
Our staff are all food lovers and they have daily interaction with the products on our shelves. We asked everyone what they’re enjoying most right now, to give you a...
- September 18th, 2015
- Comments Off on Our Spicy Dill Pickles – An Even Heat
Our Spicy Dill Pickles start just like our Pickled Green Tomatoes, save for one very important distinction – our chili flakes and house-dehydrated chile de árbols. The vinegar brine heats...
- September 2nd, 2015
- Comments Off on The Things We Like – Staff Picks #1
Our staff has a pretty keen eye for flavor and a daily interaction with the things on our shelf. We thought, who better than them to pick their favorite things...
- August 12th, 2015
- Comments Off on Our New Labels – Fresh Design
A lot of times it’s about who you know, it’s about the relationships you build to make the best of what you do, to have people with a particular set...
- June 29th, 2015
- Comments Off on Pickled Cherry Bombs – Spicy & Versatile
In the late summer, when the markets seem to reach a fever pitch, it’s right then that hot peppers make their debut. We love all kinds of local peppers, but...
- April 7th, 2015
- Comments Off on 2015 Mother’s Day Gift Guide
We love our moms. They brought us into this world and – if we don’t get a good gift – they can take us out. Thankfully we’re here to help...
- January 21st, 2015
- Comments Off on Bread and Butter Pickles – A Real Winner
It may not comes as shock to those who follow us closely, but we take great pride in the work we do around here. We think our goods, wares and...
- July 28th, 2014
- Comments Off on Boat Street Pickles – Paired Perfect Preserves
As avid preservers of locally grown produce, we’re always keen on those who do the same. We ran across a couple jars of Boat Street Pickles and were intrigued. A...
- February 22nd, 2012
- Comments Off on McClure’s – Grandma’s Secret
A lot of people just say that Grandmother knows best. When it comes to the McClure’s grandma, Lala – she really did know best. It started with her and her...