- September 16th, 2017
- Comments Off on A house favorite: Pickled Cherry Bombs
Haven’t had a cherry bomb pepper before? Do yourself a favor and buy a jar today! These little guys have so much flavor. The canning process mellows out their flavor...
- August 10th, 2017
- Comments Off on New Preserve: Montmorency Cherry Sauce
If you love cherries, then you’ll be very happy to hear we have a new tart cherry sauce on the shelves, with whole cherries from Klug’s farm in Michigan, preserved...
- February 28th, 2017
- Comments Off on Preserve Periodical Recipes & Ideas: Red Pepper Turkey Burger
These burgers are easy to put together but will make any get-together a lot more delicious! Perfect for game night or Summer BBQs. serves 3 burger components: 1 lb ground...
- January 27th, 2017
- Comments Off on Eat Out of Season & a Contest!
“Eat Out of Season” has kicked off with our first menu special and a contest to get things going! We have been saving the best of local fruit & veg...
- December 15th, 2016
- Comments Off on Smokey Chili Jam – adding some heat this Holiday season
We made Smokey Chili Jam for the first time last year and it was so popular that our limited edition first run sold out within weeks. This year, we’ve made...
- October 7th, 2016
- Comments Off on September’s Secret Supper in Review
This month, we’re letting the food speak for itself! Amuse bouche: parsnip fritter with smoked maple syrup Mini bialy with smoked salmon, our spiced cranberry marmalade & fresh horseradish...
- August 5th, 2016
- Comments Off on Preserve Periodical Volume 2 – available now!
The second volume of our preserve periodical just came out a few weeks ago and we’re super excited to have both volumes available on our shelves. It’s been a labor...
- June 14th, 2016
- Comments Off on Roasted Rhubarb Preserves – Locking in that Spring Flavor
Rhubarb lovers rejoice – we’re excited to announce our newest preserve: Roasted Rhubarb! Our new Preservationist, Tracey, has been working hard to perfect this little jar of magic. We think...
- June 7th, 2016
- Comments Off on Meet Tracey – Our New Preservationist
We’re thrilled to introduce our new preservationist Tracey. She started here last month, and comes to us with almost 10 years of kitchen experience, most of which has been at...
- April 7th, 2016
- Comments Off on Staff Picks for Spring 2016
Our staff are all food lovers and they have daily interaction with the products on our shelves. We asked everyone what they’re enjoying most right now, to give you a...