- May 25th, 2016
- Comments Off on Purple Door – Ice Cream Dreams Come True
We just got a new shipment from Purple Door Ice Cream and we’re excited to carry some new flavors this season: Raspberry Green Tea, Brandy Old Fashioned, Beer & Pretzels....
- May 16th, 2016
- Comments Off on Sfoglini – Brooklyn based small batch pasta
Brooklyn based Sfoglini have been creating small batch, artisan pasta since 2012. Since then, they’ve been perfecting their art and getting more and more creative with what ingredients they use....
- January 22nd, 2016
- Comments Off on Brooklyn Wok Shop Chili Oil – Dialed in Heat
In the bustling markets across New York, a seemingly average jar of chili oil is stacked under smiling faces. The sauce comes from a family with a history in making...
- January 6th, 2016
- Comments Off on Mixedmade Trees Knees – Sweet Heat
Where it starts is in the Catskills, the rolling meandering green coated mountains that take up the most part of the state of New York. It comes from Sugarbush, what...
- December 29th, 2015
- Comments Off on BLiS Soy – A Sauce Worth Its Wait
BLiS has been a staple on our shelves for a few years – with their White Truffle Oil, Hot Sauce, and a couple others – and we’ve carried their Barrel...
- December 28th, 2015
- Comments Off on Tea Pigs – Tea Lovers in Hog Heaven
It started with tea, tea at one of those huge, really big tea companies. Where two people got to talking about quality and their addiction to mugs of the good...
- December 17th, 2015
- Comments Off on Skillet Boxset – All of The Hits
We’ve been pretty big fans of Skillet since their early work. But we’re not just keen on the early stuff, so when we saw their box set – we knew...
- December 16th, 2015
- Comments Off on Think Jerky – Attention To Flavorful Detail
We come from a city history of beef. We’re in the midwest, where dairy flows like a river and meats are served with all meals of the day. For our...
- December 14th, 2015
- Comments Off on Sucré Chocolate – Don’t Let It Go Bayou
Hailing from the city of New Orleans, the chocolate masters of Sucré know their way around pairing the rich treat with tasty and delightful flavors. Currently, we carry two different...
- December 4th, 2015
- Comments Off on Veruca Chocolates Gelt – Real Deal
Gelt Chocolate coins seem to come in one sort – the mesh bags of waxy tin-covered coins that barely satisfies any kind of want for candy. Thankfully the dear folks...