- September 18th, 2014
- Comments Off on Bread & Butter Cauliflower – Fall in Love With Florets
What is it about love that draws the heart? It may seem banal to play the ‘love card’ when it comes to canned cauliflower, but it truly sends our heart...
- June 12th, 2014
- Comments Off on Our Patty Melt – A Savory Spring Delight
When thinking of our deep love for spring and all that comes with it, we couldn’t help but think of our times wading through the air and pulling up to...
- February 17th, 2014
- Comments Off on Peanut Butter White Chocolate Cashew Cookie – A Mouthful Of Delicious
We wanted to take a moment to acknowledge our newest baked good hitting our shelves as of late: our peanut butter white chocolate cashew cookie. It starts with our dense...
- January 28th, 2014
- Comments Off on 2014 Valentine’s Gift Guide – Drink Up
Valentine’s Day may be a day coated and dredged with chocolate but it doesn’t have to be. Don’t phone it in with a heart shaped box of meager candies, bring...
- January 7th, 2014
- Comments Off on Our Cream Cheese – Handmade to Pair
First we collect our ingredients, from the many forms of dairy to the enzymes that make cheese what it is. The whole milk and half & half are mixed in...
- October 23rd, 2013
- Comments Off on Recipes from our Chalkboard – Skillet Street Bacon Spread
We’re digging through the stacks, pulling our favorite hand-picked recipes from our chalkboard. Here is Skillet’s Bacon Spread in pure perfection, simply superb pork chops stuffed with tasty love. Pork...
- September 30th, 2013
- Comments Off on Lemony Goodness – Addons To Our Chat With No Chefs Allowed
After Lisa’s podcast debut, on No Chefs Allowed, we wanted to highlight some other super tasty and delicious things to do with the Preserved Lemons. Most would think to cut...
- September 24th, 2013
- Comments Off on Our Recipes – Preserved Lemons
Preserved Lemons Yield: 6 canning jars with lids (1/2 pt) 11 medium lemons, organic preferable 1cup kosher salt 1cup organic sugar 6 bay leaves 3 teaspoons coriander seeds Prepare jars...
- April 1st, 2013
- Comments Off on Our English Muffins – Say ‘Ello Govna’
Another recent addition to our bakery‘s repertoire – our English Muffins. These cavern filled patties can be traced as far back as the 10th century, but only became popular in...
- April 13th, 2011
- 5 Comments
Makes 9″ x 13″ pan 1 cup brown sugar 1/2 cup agave nectar 8 ounces (2 sitcks) butter 3/4 cup peanut butter 2 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract 3 1/2 cups oatmeal –...