- February 8th, 2017
- Comments Off on Valentine’s 2017 – we’ve got something for everyone!
Valentine’s Day may be a day coated and dredged with chocolate but it doesn’t have to be. You won’t find any heart shaped boxes of meager candies here, but rather...
- December 15th, 2016
- Comments Off on Smokey Chili Jam – adding some heat this Holiday season
We made Smokey Chili Jam for the first time last year and it was so popular that our limited edition first run sold out within weeks. This year, we’ve made...
- July 21st, 2016
- Comments Off on Sweet & Smoky Maple Syrup from Sugar Bobs
This maple syrup was a finalist at this year’s Sofi Awards, chosen from 3200 entries in a blind taste test conducted by a national panel of culinary experts. And for...
- May 4th, 2016
- Comments Off on Quin Candy – handcrafted in Portland, OR
We’re thrilled to add more artisan candy to our grocery offering and without further ado, let us introduce our newest candy vendor: Quin Candy, from Portland, Oregon. Isn’t that box...
- March 14th, 2016
- 1 Comment
East Troy Honey. It’s so sweet you can’t help but love it. You can eat it with just about anything – toast, oatmeal, as part of a salad dressing or...
- February 17th, 2016
- Comments Off on Frittle ain’t your Grandma’s Brittle
Frittle reminds us of the inside of a Butterfinger except it’s SO much better! It also happens to be gluten free and vegan so it’ll make just about everyone happy....
- February 4th, 2016
- Comments Off on Grown Up KidStuff Chocolate Syrup – Dairy Free Deliciousness
We’re kids at heart so you can find a range of Grown Up KidStuff products on our shelves. Check out the other sauces we’ve already featured on our blog: Original...
- January 6th, 2016
- Comments Off on Mixedmade Trees Knees – Sweet Heat
Where it starts is in the Catskills, the rolling meandering green coated mountains that take up the most part of the state of New York. It comes from Sugarbush, what...
- October 30th, 2015
- Comments Off on Jacobsen Salty Honey Nut Chews – Chomp Together
We’re long fans of the wonder that is Jacobsen Salt, pulling salt water from a spotless park in the middle of the Oregon coast and spreading their cheer with tasty...
- May 13th, 2015
- Comments Off on SuperSeedz – A Lively Snack
Reaching for a snack can be a dangerous game – keeping your streak of healthy eating or going arms deep into a bag of regret. We’ve all been there. What...