- October 8th, 2015
- Comments Off on 2015’s Halloween Treats – Ghoulish Goodies
We love a little holiday flair here at the store and standard Halloween goodies need an update. We brought in a handful of fall and Halloween sweets just in time...
- September 29th, 2015
- Comments Off on Urban Accents Brine Kits – Three is Key
Southport Grocery has been a long time fan of Urban Accents. We always have at least one little special thing from them on our shelves. One of the current special...
- March 27th, 2014
- Comments Off on Urban Accents’ Late Winter Picks – Breakfast for Dessert & Vice Versa
Urban Accents seems to doing their due diligence when it comes to crafting luxurious eats. It may not come as a surprise, but we’re quite keen on breakfast for dinner,...
- February 21st, 2014
- Comments Off on Urban Accents Veggie Roasters – Right In The Oven
In the doldrums of a deep winter, it can be a monotonous line of plain food. Now is the time to breathe life back into your dinner and Urban Accents...
- November 22nd, 2013
- Comments Off on Urban Accents Fall Flavors – Gather ‘Round Some Warmth
Sure the leaves have pretty much all dropped, but those delicious fall flavors are still just as tasty as ever. With winter’s grip bearing down on us there couldn’t be...
- October 29th, 2013
- Comments Off on Urban Accents Flavor Three Ways – Trois Facile
In the spice of life we always seem be caught up getting one spice for one task and used well… about once a year. We’re looking at you pumpkin spice...
- October 10th, 2013
- Comments Off on Urban Accents Fritta Mixes – Tasty Beyond Words
When it comes to mixed package spices, Urban Accents has it all wrapped up. We’re usually a lot more talkative, but these frittata mixes leave us a bit speechless. Their...
- September 9th, 2013
- Comments Off on Urban Accents Flapjack Mixes – Pancakes With Oomph
It’s a vast and wide world of griddlecakes out there, luckily we know a thing or two about fluffy and tasty orbiculars. After a visit at the Fancy Food Show...
- August 22nd, 2013
- Comments Off on Urban Accents’ Corn on the Cob Seasoning – Dash On Flavor
Why hello late summer, we’ve missed ye. The rows upon rows for dark green fencing here in Illinois makes it hard to ignore ‘cob season.’ Sometimes we’re traditionalist with just...