- February 28th, 2017
- Comments Off on Preserve Periodical Recipes & Ideas: Red Pepper Turkey Burger
These burgers are easy to put together but will make any get-together a lot more delicious! Perfect for game night or Summer BBQs. serves 3 burger components: 1 lb ground...
- February 24th, 2017
- Comments Off on Preserve Periodical Recipes & Ideas: Peach Butter Kielbasa Kolaches
The humble, doughy kolache first appeared in the US amid a wave of Czech immigration in the late 19th century. They are traditionally filled with dried fruits or cheese. Lisa...
- February 22nd, 2017
- Comments Off on Garden Granola
Love granola but tired of eating the same one day in, day out? Well you’ll probably love this breath of fresh (granola) air from Victory Dance Foods, a mother &...
- February 14th, 2017
- Comments Off on Canned Seafood has Arrived!
We’re so excited to add some seafood to our grocery offering, with this range of gourmet European seafood. Conservas (cans of seafood or vegetables) are super popular in tapas bars...
- February 8th, 2017
- Comments Off on Valentine’s 2017 – we’ve got something for everyone!
Valentine’s Day may be a day coated and dredged with chocolate but it doesn’t have to be. You won’t find any heart shaped boxes of meager candies here, but rather...
- February 1st, 2017
- Comments Off on Holy Smoke: Olive Oil & Honey
The two founders of Holy Smoke met while working at a restaurant and soon became great friends and eventually business partners, based in Charleston, South Carolina. Between their love of...
- January 31st, 2017
- Comments Off on Secret Supper in Review: January 2017
course by course: cheese & mushroom tortellini in a mushroom & butternut squash broth house porter sausage with smoked cauliflower puree, brussels sprouts & bread & butter cauliflower ...
- January 27th, 2017
- Comments Off on Eat Out of Season & a Contest!
“Eat Out of Season” has kicked off with our first menu special and a contest to get things going! We have been saving the best of local fruit & veg...
- January 18th, 2017
- 1 Comment
Believe it or not, we can be tempted by pancakes other than our own, especially when they’re delicious and made with amazing, high quality ingredients. That’s what Long Table’s mixes...
- December 18th, 2016
- Comments Off on Entertaining made Easy with Southport Grocery
Whether you’re a party planning pro, or someone who dreads this time of year because of all the party nibbles you need to figure out, we can help! We’ve got...