- June 30th, 2016
- Comments Off on Sencha Naturals – get your Green Tea Latte on!
Matcha has experienced an explosive popularity surge these last few years and it’s not surprising given all the health benefits and amazing flavor. Matcha is simply stone ground green tea,...
- April 14th, 2016
- Comments Off on Simple & Crisp – the perfect fruity pairing
We love the simplicity of these artisanal dried fruit crackers. All the fruits are picked by sustainable growers at the height of ripeness to ensure great flavor and texture, as...
- October 22nd, 2015
- Comments Off on Ethereal Confections Gluten Free Baking Mixes – Done Right
We aren’t ones to jump on something just because it’s cool. We always make sure it’s worth the space we make for it on our shelves. We’re all for gluten-free...
- February 12th, 2014
- Comments Off on Hey Boo Coconut Spreads – Delicious, Naturally
When it comes to coconut, it’s pretty much everywhere at this point, well save for spread on your sandwiches. Luckily, Hey Boo is here to fix that. We should start...
- October 12th, 2013
- Comments Off on Date Lady Date Syrup – Flawless Delight
Let’s say you are looking to have a friend over for dinner, and said friend is a celiac. You’ve got gluten-free pasta, gluten-free starters, and the like; but you’d really...
- September 17th, 2013
- Comments Off on Tate’s Gluten Free Ginger Zingers – Shock & Awe Cookies
At Southport Grocery, we’re pretty big fans of Tate’s. They are basically the only other cookies to grace our shelves; their consistent and always flooring cookies keep us coming back....
- July 30th, 2013
- Comments Off on 78 Red Ketchup – Squeeze Tasty Tomatoes
Ketchup should be as simple as our childhood memories of sitting down to a basket of fries the size of a football. It is with 78 Red Ketchup that we...
- April 29th, 2013
- 1 Comment
We could go on till we’re blue in the face just about how good Happy Hemp is for you. But we really love the way it tastes. Our grocery currently...
- April 23rd, 2013
- Comments Off on Zema’s Madhouse Food Mixes – Gluten-Free & Full of Flavor
For those of us who have gluten aversions, it can be tough going. We love food just as much as the rest of the world, but thankfully there is light...
- November 15th, 2012
- Comments Off on More Than Gourmet Sauces
Dinner can get complicated fast, but More Than Gourmet is about to un-complicate things. When cooking a meal at home, planned or otherwise, sometimes a pan sauce or something more...