- December 18th, 2016
- Comments Off on Entertaining made Easy with Southport Grocery
Whether you’re a party planning pro, or someone who dreads this time of year because of all the party nibbles you need to figure out, we can help! We’ve got...
- December 15th, 2016
- Comments Off on Smokey Chili Jam – adding some heat this Holiday season
We made Smokey Chili Jam for the first time last year and it was so popular that our limited edition first run sold out within weeks. This year, we’ve made...
- December 13th, 2016
- Comments Off on Preserve Periodical Gift Basket
Looking for a local gift for the Holidays? How about our Preserve Periodical Gift Basket, made right here in the grocery and featured in the Lakeview Gift Guide. Perfect for...
- October 18th, 2016
- Comments Off on Home baker’s heaven at Southport Grocery
It’s that time of year, when you break out your baking tins and want to make all the things on your perfectly curated Pinterest boards! Need a few baking staples...
- September 23rd, 2016
- Comments Off on Bakery Sneak Peek: the Southport Ding Dong
A few months ago, we started making Ding Dongs, and they’ve been a huge hit. Here’s a little sneak peek into our process in the Southport Grocery bakery. A great...
- August 29th, 2016
- Comments Off on People of Southport: Megan
Megan is our longest standing employee here at Southport Grocery. She started as a server back in September of 2008 and has been gracing us with her delightfully positive and...
- August 25th, 2016
- Comments Off on August’s Secret Supper in Review
Have you been to Secret Supper at Southport Grocery? If not, think of it as an underground dinner – it’s a new menu every month, completely separate from our usual...
- August 22nd, 2016
- Comments Off on People of Southport: Noemi
She might be tiny, but she’s got a huge personality. That’s Noemi, our Kitchen Manager, who has been at Southport for 7 years now. She’s got three boys at home...
- August 5th, 2016
- Comments Off on Farm in Focus: Mick Klug Farm
Growing up on a 40 acre farm teaches you a thing or two, and that was certainly the case for Mick Klug, whose parents established their farm land in the...
- August 5th, 2016
- Comments Off on Preserve Periodical Volume 2 – available now!
The second volume of our preserve periodical just came out a few weeks ago and we’re super excited to have both volumes available on our shelves. It’s been a labor...