- December 14th, 2015
- Comments Off on Sucré Chocolate – Don’t Let It Go Bayou
Hailing from the city of New Orleans, the chocolate masters of Sucré know their way around pairing the rich treat with tasty and delightful flavors. Currently, we carry two different...
- April 30th, 2015
- Comments Off on TCHO Chocolate Bars – The Squares Have It
We have been carrying TCHO chocolate bars in their many forms for a very long time – and they always floor us with their attention to delicious detail. We now...
- August 27th, 2014
- Comments Off on Fine & Raw Chocolate – By Hand Happiness
We are lovers of chocolate here at the store, always open to trying something new and different. There are well knowns, the up and comers, and the super-tiny batch producers....
- February 28th, 2014
- Comments Off on Indulgence Chocolatiers’ Bars – Beautifully Built Balances
Food rivals any other artistry, painting swaths of flavors, drawing from a lifetime of experience to create, a wide breadth of specialties, and so much more. It is this mastery...
- April 8th, 2013
- Comments Off on Mayana Chocolate Bars – Chef Made Flavor Elegance
On the far north side of chicago, there is a small place churning out amazing chocolate bars packed with slowly heated caramel sauce which evidence of dedication to perfecting exquisite...
- July 26th, 2012
- Comments Off on Askinosie CollaBARation™ Bars – Zingerman’s & Licorice
Having eaten through our first round of CollaBARation bars, we thought we should give the others a go. To our delight the renowned ‘El rustico’, which previously only sold at...
- December 13th, 2011
- 2 Comments
Chicago has a lot of bars. A whole lot of bars. Sure, by now you’ve found your local haunt, where you take your dates, or where you can catch your...