- March 27th, 2014
- Comments Off on Urban Accents’ Late Winter Picks – Breakfast for Dessert & Vice Versa
Urban Accents seems to doing their due diligence when it comes to crafting luxurious eats. It may not come as a surprise, but we’re quite keen on breakfast for dinner,...
- February 28th, 2014
- Comments Off on Indulgence Chocolatiers’ Bars – Beautifully Built Balances
Food rivals any other artistry, painting swaths of flavors, drawing from a lifetime of experience to create, a wide breadth of specialties, and so much more. It is this mastery...
- June 12th, 2013
- Comments Off on Raaka Virgin Chocolate – Shifting the Bean
At SPG, we love chocolate, like LOVE love, like crazy persons. We’re always floored by the mastery a lot of the confectioners and chocolatiers. There is just that ‘something’ when...
- April 8th, 2013
- Comments Off on Mayana Chocolate Bars – Chef Made Flavor Elegance
On the far north side of chicago, there is a small place churning out amazing chocolate bars packed with slowly heated caramel sauce which evidence of dedication to perfecting exquisite...
- July 26th, 2012
- Comments Off on Askinosie CollaBARation™ Bars – Zingerman’s & Licorice
Having eaten through our first round of CollaBARation bars, we thought we should give the others a go. To our delight the renowned ‘El rustico’, which previously only sold at...
- March 19th, 2012
- 1 Comment
We love Askinosie, heck – their Sipping Chocolate has made other chocolate drinks seem… flat. Well, they went and got us all in a foodie frenzy – by partnering with...
- January 27th, 2012
- Comments Off on Ethereal Confections Chocolate Bars – Beautifully Delicious
On a side street tucked into a shop off the square of a small town, closer to the Wisconsin boarder than to Chicago, a confectionary churns out magically tasty and stunningly beautiful...